Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

You can access retro board following this link

March 7, 2024:

Image Added

Action items/Decisions:

The Team agreed on the following items:

  •  Denis Anischenko will set up follow up calls to discuss regression automation ideasutomation ideas

Participants

Denis Anischenko Leonid Kolesnykov Martin Tran Roman_Fedynyshyn Mykhailo Petryshyn Olga Kondratenko Stanislav Nehrii 

...

February 16, 2024:

Action items/Decisions:

The Team agreed on the following items:

  •  Team will try 5 min timer one more time
  •  Next time we will synch up about team's automation ideas

Participants

Denis Anischenko   Leonid Kolesnykov Martin Tran Roman_Fedynyshyn Mykhailo Petryshyn Olga Kondratenko Stanislav Nehrii 


...

Sprint 177 - Sprint 182

Action items/Decisions:

The Team agreed on the following items for reducing environments ,costs:

  •  Scaling down of RDS instances
  •  Be careful will auto shutdown
  •  Denis Anischenko will create a monthly meeting to check what we are not using, to reduce costs
  •  Denis Anischenko will create a daily reminder for AWS DB Instances class сhecking
  •  Mykhailo Petryshyn created a Jira ticket "Implement Automated AWS DB Instances classes Checking and Alerting"
    Jira Legacy
    serverFOLIO Issue TrackerSystem Jira
    serverId6ccf3fe401505d01-3301b853-368a3c2e-983e90f1-20c466b11a49ee9b165564fc
    keyPERF-783

Participants

Denis Anischenko   Leonid Kolesnykov Martin Tran Roman_Fedynyshyn Mykhailo Petryshyn Olga Kondratenko Stanislav Nehrii 

...

Sprint 176

Action items/Decisions:

  •  Roman_Fedynyshyn will create a list for Master Script improvements that can bring us benefit for the future Regression Testing

Participants

Denis Anischenko  Hanna Tuhuzbayeva  Leonid Kolesnykov Martin Tran Roman_Fedynyshyn Mykhailo Petryshyn 

...

Sprint 174 - Sprint 175

Action items/Decisions:

Participants

Denis Anischenko  Hanna Tuhuzbayeva  Leonid Kolesnykov Martin Tran Roman_Fedynyshyn Mykhailo Petryshyn 

Sprint 173

Action items/Decisions:

  •  Martin Tran will ask Mark does he have any objections switching to Kanban
  •  Denis Anischenko will think about statistics we can share on Demo Sessions
  •  When actions items above are be ready, Denis Anischenko will go Oleksii to clarify about any objections switching to Kanban
  •  The Team agreed that tickets merge and ticket's closure will be the reviewer responsibility

Participants

Denis Anischenko  Hanna Tuhuzbayeva  Leonid Kolesnykov Martin Tran Roman_Fedynyshyn Olga Kondratenko David Feeney

...

Sprint 170 - Sprint 172

Action items/Decisions:

Participants

Denis Anischenko  Hanna Tuhuzbayeva  Leonid Kolesnykov Martin Tran Roman_Fedynyshyn Olga Kondratenko David Feeney 

...

Sprint 168 - Sprint 169

Action items/Decisions:

  •  The Team will set up a meeting with Denis Kovtun to discuss how to check the accuracy of an environments
  •  The Team will set up a meeting to discuss how to improve testing of big tasks in the future

Participants

Denis Anischenko  Hanna Tuhuzbayeva  Leonid Kolesnykov Martin Tran Roman_Fedynyshyn Olga Kondratenko 

...

Sprint 167


Action items/Decisions:

  • Roman_Fedynyshyn will create a story for Folijet to separate time (written to DB) of uploading file and DI process itself
  • The team agreed to run regular DI tests twice if it takes reasonable time
  • The Team created
    Jira Legacy
    server
    FOLIO Issue Tracker
    System Jira
    serverId
    6ccf3fe4
    01505d01-
    3301
    b853-
    368a
    3c2e-
    983e
    90f1-
    20c466b11a49
    ee9b165564fc
    keyPERF-606
     ticket into backlog to run a series of test to understand a range of duration of each DI test
  • The Team created
    Jira Legacy
    server
    FOLIO Issue Tracker
    System Jira
    serverId
    6ccf3fe4
    01505d01-
    3301
    b853-
    368a
    3c2e-
    983e
    90f1-
    20c466b11a49
    ee9b165564fc
    keyPERF-607
     ticket into backlog
    to create DI widgets on cloud watch dashboard

Participants

Denis Anischenko  Hanna Tuhuzbayeva  Leonid Kolesnykov Martin Tran Roman_Fedynyshyn

...

Denis Anischenko Olga Kondratenko Hanna Tuhuzbayeva  Leonid Kolesnykov

...

Sprint 162-163

Action items/Decisions:

  • The team agreed to stick to the report template as close as possible when creating the result reports

Participants

Martin Tran Denis Anischenko Olga Kondratenko Hanna Tuhuzbayeva Artem Vronik Leonid Kolesnykov Kyrylo Shulzhenko 

Sprint 161


Action items/Decisions:

  • The team agreed to send POCs to the Team before presenting it, to be better prepared for the discussion
  • Defining ticket's reviewer processes looks ok for the Team
  • There is little we can do in terms of reducing the quantity of meetings, but we will try to make them shorter by discussing topics on the parking lot, that doesn't envolve all team members

Participants

Martin Tran  Roman_Fedynyshyn Denis Anischenko Olga Kondratenko Hanna Tuhuzbayeva Artem Vronik Leonid Kolesnykov Kyrylo Shulzhenko 

...

Sprint 160

Action items/Decisions:

  • The team agreed to follow a new flow for assigning tickets "In review" state
  •  Denis Anischenko  will create some visualization to figure out a number of reviewed tickets by each team member

Participants

Martin Tran  Roman_Fedynyshyn Denis Anischenko Olga Kondratenko Hanna Tuhuzbayeva Artem Vronik Leonid Kolesnykov Kyrylo Shulzhenko 

...

Sprint 159

Action items/Decisions:

  •  Martin Tran will create a confluence page for organizing scripts that we create/update Carrier-io Artifacts
  •  Martin Tran will create a confluence page for checking a new environment PTF Environment Checklist
  •  Martin Tran created an automation Epic
    Jira Legacy
    serverFOLIO Issue TrackerSystem Jira
    serverId6ccf3fe401505d01-3301b853-368a3c2e-983e90f1-20c466b11a49ee9b165564fc
    keyPERF-452
    where we will gather automation tickets and use it on our grooming/planning sessions

Participants

Martin Tran  Roman_Fedynyshyn Denis Anischenko Olga Kondratenko Hanna Tuhuzbayeva Artem Vronik 

...

Sprint 158

Action items/Decisions:

  •  The Team agreed to take steps for improve team's documentation, using this plan
  •  As a PO Martin Tran will review ticket's description before taking then into the Sprint

Participants

Martin Tran  Roman_Fedynyshyn Denis Anischenko Olga Kondratenko Hanna Tuhuzbayeva Artem Vronik 

...

Sprint 157

Action items/Decisions:

  •  The team agreed to follow the standard format of DSU: 1. Short status 2. Workshop

Participants

Martin Tran  Roman_Fedynyshyn Denis Anischenko Olga Kondratenko Hanna Tuhuzbayeva Artem Vronik 

Sprint 155 - Sprint 156

Action items/Decisions:

  •  The team agreed to use the following template to write test results report and discuss it on next grooming or planning session
  •  The team agreed to use new discussed definition of done for the tickets

Participants

Martin Tran  Roman_Fedynyshyn Denis Anischenko Olga Kondratenko Hanna Tuhuzbayeva Artem Vronik 

Sprint 153 - Sprint 154

Action items/Decisions:

  •  The team agreed to follow the standard format of DSU since there will be more people in a team
  •  The team agreed to take at least one automation task to a Sprint 

Participants

Martin Tran  Roman_Fedynyshyn Denis Anischenko Olga Kondratenko 


...

Sprint 152

Action items/Decisions:

  •  Denis Anischenko will start discussion with other teams how we can create tickets on their board to set up data we need for testing
  •  The team agreed to use "Performance-PTF" and "PTFrequests" Jira labels

Participants

Martin Tran  Roman_Fedynyshyn Denis Anischenko Olga Kondratenko 

...

Sprint 151



Action items/Decisions:

  •  The Team agreed that we will tag a PO in Jira comment notifying that feature testing report is ready
  •  Denis Anischenko will created a "Feature - PO" matrix wiki article Feature - Team Responsibility Matrix
  •  On planning/grooming sessions the team will synchronize about what meetings/spikes, environment updates are required in the next sprint and create related Jira tickets (if needed)

Participants

Martin Tran  Roman_Fedynyshyn Denis Anischenko Olga Kondratenko 

...

Sprint 149-150

 


Action items/Decisions:

  •  The Team will use #PTFrequests Jira label to track PTFrequests tickets that should be done by another team. Responsible Denis Anischenko 
  •  The Team will try to improve "Commitment rate" statistics by creating new Jira tickets during the sprint, displaying the full amount of work that we do in the Sprint Responsible Denis Anischenko 

Participants

Martin Tran  Roman_Fedynyshyn Denis Anischenko 

...

Sprint 148

 


Participants

Martin Tran Olga Kondratenko Roman_Fedynyshyn Denis Anischenko 

Action items/Decisions:

The team agreed that a story is considered done if:

...